The Teresa Knight Clinic
3 New Walk,Totnes
Devon TQ9 5HA
We are perfectly located in the heart of Totnes in Devon. We are easy to find and are only 10 minutes away from the Devon Expressway.
Whilst we often welcome clients who visit us from as far as London and indeed France. Many people from the more local area of Newton Abbot, Ivybridge, Torbay, Plymouth and Exeter, choose to combine their treatments with spending some time in the town. Described as the jewel in the crown of the South Hams, Totnes is a beautiful place to visit with lots of local, unique shops and eateries to visit.
To book an appointment or to discuss any of our treatments do not hesitate to contact our friendly, professional team of beauty technicians, any of whom will be happy to help you.
Monday: 9.30am- 5.30pm
Tuesday: 9.30am- 6pm
Wednesday: 9.30am- 6pm
Thursday: 9.30am- 5.30pm
Friday: 9.30am- 6pm
Saturday: 9.30am- 5.30pm
Late evenings available by appointment
We respectfully bring to your attention the following terms, conditions and etiquettes that apply to our daily trading. Your respect in these matters helps us to maintain costs and offer an efficient service for all our clients.
• A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required for appointments of less than one hour's duration, 48 hours for appointments of one to two hours and 72 hours for appointments exceeding two hours duration
• A 50% deposit may be required on treatments exceeding two and a half hours
• Voicemail cancellations left after hours will be recognised as though left the next trading day
• We reserve the right to charge 50% of your treatment costs for cancellations outside of our terms, plus the full treatment charge will be made on all non-arrivals
• All courses must be paid for in full on or before the commencement of the first treatment
• Course fees should be completed within six months of their commencement
• Course fees are non-transferable or refundable
• For your comfort and safety, we request that you disclose any medical condition or prescription medication that you may be taking, as some treatments may be contraindicated or inappropriate
• As a courtesy to fellow clients, please switch off your mobile phones and if you personally require complete peace, please indicate to the therapist that you do not wish to talk. She will not be offended.
• Children are very welcome, but please remember that some clients require complete peace